Thursday, March 19, 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Good friend and blogger bud, Gina Stoneheart nominated me for this award several weeks ago. Thank you, Gina:)  Apologies for the lateness of posting it. Without further adieu, here are the rules and regs:



Rules for this AWARD.

1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog. 
2. Display the award logo. 
3. Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less) and provide 
a link where they may be found.
4. Then, go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept (rules).
5. Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.


Here are my pics....

1. Gina Stoneheart for bringing optimism to every post
2. Stephanie Faris for posting blogs that ALWAYS hold my interest
3. CJ Kennedy for posting blogs that frequently make me laugh
4. Sherry Silver for timely information in the kitchen and the craft
5. Alex Cavanaugh for keeping us updated on new books, new movies and what's going on in the writing community
6. Blue Grumpster whose blog has the best graphics ever
7. The Happy Whisk because her recipes and pictures makes my mouth water
8.Woke Up, Got Out Of Bed because Linda's pictures are so beautiful they take my breath away
9.Rhyme Time because Pat's versatile mind can rhyme on ANY subject
10.To All The Bloggers who make the effort
*To those of you who just don't have the time and inclination to deal with blogger awards feel free to consider it an honorable mention
And my inspirations......

Heading the list, of course, is my retirement. Let me just say......come on in, the water's fine.
My second inspiration is huge. Alzheimer's may be curable by ultrasound. Human testing is to start in two years.Wouldn't it be miraculous if something this simple did the trick? Here's the link if you're interested:http://www.cnet.com/news/non-invasive-ultrasound-restores-memory-in-alzheimers-mice/
And last but not least Love, Lattes and Mutants got a mention from Serena Chase on usatoday.com
 


17 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations and thank you!!
That's awesome your book was mentioned at USA Today. And cured by ultrasound? That would be a real miracle.

Sandra Cox said...

You're most welcome, Alex.
Wouldn't that be one of the best gifts to mankind ever, if Alz. could be cured...easily and cheaply.
Thank you, it was a wonderful surprise.

CJ Kennedy said...

Congrats, and thanks, I think. My Dad had Alz. Hard to watch someone decline. Would be awesome if a simple procedure could correct it

Sandra Cox said...

Hey CJ, I'm so sorry about your dad. My mom had it too. Unfortunately, it ran rampant on my grandfather's side of the family.
If you don't have time to do the award thing, just consider it an honorary award:)

Sandra Cox said...

PS The frequently make me laugh is a compliment. You post 'good' funnies.

Pat Hatt said...

Thanks for the award. Wow, that would be awesome if that came to be. Could help so many people. Sadly North America will be the last to adopt it though with the greedy sob drug pushers.

Sandra Cox said...

Unfortunately, I'm afraid you may be right, Pat. Don't you wonder, what cures have already been buried for a lot of the diseases out there.

Unknown said...

Well deserved! That's a good list you got there. :) Thanks for always being so positive. Retirement sounds like heaven... ;)

Blue Grumpster said...

My first compliment of the day. No doubt my last one too ;)

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Anna,
Yes indeed. Heaven is a good work to describe it:)

Sandra Cox said...

I'm sure there are many compliments awaiting you, Blue:)

The Happy Whisk said...

Thank you and and congrats to you. Very cool stuff.

Birgit said...

Congrats to you! I will look this up about Alzheimers

Sandra Cox said...

Thank you, Ivy. And you're very welcome.

Sandra Cox said...

Hi Birgit, Wouldn't it be wonderful if it moves forward and eradicates the problem.
Thank you;)

Linda said...

Gee Sandra...I am speechless!
Thanks so much for the award...
So glad you enjoy my photography♥️
Very nice inspirations as well...
Saw a bit about the Alzheimers...fabulous!!
Enjoy your retirement!!
Can't wait to see if Blue joins in...
Enjoy your day!!
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Stephanie Faris said...

Aww, thank you! I'm honored. I'll note it for May...my blog is already completely done through April 21st (thanks to A to Z, A to Z reveal, Best Books of March, and two guest blogs I'm hosting between now and the end of the month!).