Monday, January 31, 2011

The Crystal and Night Writers


The paperback version of The Crystal is on sale at Ellora's Cave for $3.

~*~

I'm pleased to announce the opening of Night Writers, a magazine style blog, on February 14th.
I'll be writing on all things cats; rescue, shelters, adoptions, etc
Sherry Gloag will be writing on meditation
Julia Barrett on recipes and the great outdoors
Rhobin Courtright on gardens and fantasy
Sherry Morris on hearth and home
Jewel Adams on romance writing tips
and
Kerri Nelson on parenting

4 comments:

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

I'm super excited about this new project!

Unknown said...

Night Writers? What a good title

Sandra Cox said...

Julia,
I think it will be fun.

Amarinda,
Seems apropos. How you be?

anny cook said...

Great! Send me the url...