Sunday, November 15, 2009

Flower Power is released today and Happy BDays

When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one and a lily with the other-Chinese proverb
I am pleased to announce that Flower Power is released in e today and will be in print by Thanksgiving.
I'm very excited about this book on many levels.
Foremost:) My daughter drew a picture specifically for Flower Power that the editor has included in the book.
Secondly:) It was fun. Made so in part by my friends that made contributions to FP. Thank you! And thank you to my aussie mate who cared enough to point out my first trailer really needed some revisions:)
And last but not least, my publisher/editor has really put alot of effort and support into this book. She has included black and whites in the print version and a colored electronic supplement for both e and print purchases.
Both the e version, currently available, and the print order can be, preordered, at: http://www.jupitergardenspress.com/




Happy Birthday, Mike.















Belated Happy Birthday, Aussie Woman.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have pre-ordered the print book -a very good price - $11.00 - I feel this book needs to be one I can hold - and may I say that I am pleased this company actually acknowledges other countries without drama in their postal service

Sandra Cox said...

Thanks, Mate:) Appreciate it.

JacquƩline Roth said...

(trying to leave comment for secong time-sheesh, must be smarter than computer)

I too am going to go over and order the advanced version. I'm certain it will be a great resource and a beautiful book.

Sandra Cox said...

Hey thanks, Jae. Appreciate it. Be sure and get the free supplement:)